A.M. Starluck Merchandising Company Inc. was established in 1972 in the year 2000 it was converted to a corporation. Now on its 45th year, A.M. Starluck Merchandising Company Inc. is proud to announce that our product brand "MITSUBOSHI" is the no. 1 preferred brand in the Philippines with emphasis on excellent quality and outstanding service to our customer. We hace most extensive complete line of belt in the Philippines. We also have sales network all over the province of the Philippines.
Types, Constructions, Performances and Applications of Automotive Belts
Size Designation of Belt / Belt Cross Section
How to Inspect an Automotive Belt / Replacement and Adjustment of Pulley
Types of Automotive Belts & Size Designation
Type / Characteristics / Performance
The Signs for Replacement
Compact, Lightweight and High-Performance
Suitable and Non-Recommendable Applications for Mitsuboshi Polymax Transmission
- Machines that operate continuously at high speed with small torque variation.
- Equipment that requires resistance to ozone, sunlight, and other weather conditions.
- Equipment where the smallest-posibble pulley diameter is desired.
- Equipment that operates at or near the rated speed without belt vibration.
- Equipment utilizing belts that are difficult to maintain and inspect.
Cross Section of Mitsuboshi Polymax
Mitsuboshi Polymax Types and Standard Belt Dimensions
Motorcycle Sprocket K.O.K
1162 G. Masangkay Street, Tondo, City of Manila
+63 (2) 2529664
+63 (2) 2530526